COMING SOON: The all new Members Only site launching SOON!! FREE eBooks, Checklists, Guides, Videos, Discounts, Private FB Group and The AFR Ultimate Action Figure Guide Database with more than 60,000 action figures listed from 1964 to the present day!!
Register NOW for special offers only for those who PRE-REGISTER to join!!
Lego Indiana Jones Sets
In 2007 Lego announced that they had acquired the license to produce Lego Indiana Jones based sets in , following the success of their Star Wars based sets.
The first three of these based on the first movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, were released early in 2008, with a further four sets based on the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull released later that year.
Lego Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple Escape 2008 (7623)
This Lego Indiana Jones set was one of the biggest released and featured the famous
boulder scene from the opening of Raiders.
The set measured approx 53cm and
included several booby traps from the movie as well as a Indiana Jones
mini-figure and also René Belloq and Satipo.
Later, Lego Indiana Jones sets also included Pilot
Jock and his seaplane, which were considered important parts to the set. Jock's
airplane has the registration number "OBI-CPO", which could be
referring to Obi-Wan Kenobi and C-3PO, since Harrison Ford is the actor for
both Indiana Jones and Han Solo.
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and shoulder bag,
Belloq, Satipo and pilot minifigures!
- a 6"
(15cm) long plane with snake inside, just like the scene from the movie!
- Features and details include skull rocks, bat,
spider, spiderweb, skeletons, gold coins and more!
- Temple measures a total of 21" (53cm) long!
The Lost Tomb 2008 (7621)
This set was also based on ROTLA but was a much smaller set
featuring a snake filled tomb that Indy has to escape from.
It also contains
the hieroglyph depicting C-3PO and R2-D2 from Star Wars, which was a reference
inserted into the Movie by George Lucas. In the movie scenes the hieroglyphics
are on the Well of Souls walls.
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and bag, and Marion
- snakes that drop from the ceiling!
- Tomb stands 5½" (14cm) high!
Race for the Stolen Treasure 2008 (7622)
This was the third set from the ROTLA movie and features the
chase scene when Indiana Jones is chasing the German truck on horseback.
- Includes Indiana Jones™ with hat, whip and bag,
guards and a horse!
- Treasure chest is being transported inside the
- Truck measures 6" (15cm) long!
Light on the Flying Wing 2008 (7683)
This Lego Indiana Jones set is features the scene when Marion and Indy board
the experimental Flying Wing aircraft to keep it from taking off. While Marion
tackles the pilot, Indy fights the mighty mechanic…
- Super cool dual engine Flying Wing airplane and
Tanker Truck included!
- Opening cockpit on plane and truck. Find the Ark
of the Covenant in the hidden cargo hold!
- Includes Indiana Jones, Marion Ravenwood™, Pilot
and Airplane Mechanic Minifigures!
- Plane measures 7.5" (19 cm) in length and
has a 23" (58cm) wingspan!
Ambush In Cairo 2009 (7195)
This Lego Indiana Jones set was based on the scene when Indiana Jones and
Marion are ambushed by a swordsman and a club-wielding warrior in an Egyptian
bazaar and have to fight their way out to escape.
- 4 minifigures: Indiana Jones, Marion Ravenwood,
Cairo Swordsman and Cairo Warrior!
- a sword, club, frying pan, green apple, golden
dish, barrel and weapons!
- a wagon measuring 3½ inches (8.9cm) long; Market
stall measures up 2 inches (5.1cm) L x 1¼ inches (3.2cm) W x 2½ inches (6.4cm)
The Lost Tomb
Race for the Stolen Treasure
Fight on the Flying Wing
Temple of Doom
Shanghai Chase 2009 (7682)
This scene is taken from the second movie and features the scene when Indiana Jones, Willie Scott and Short Round speed away from the scene in Indy’s car through the streets of Shaghai.
At Toyfair the boxart showed Short Round with Mutt Williams' head and Jock's torso, Willie Scott with Marion Ravenwood's head and a Royal Guard torso and the Shanghai gangsters with the heads of Bruce Wayne and Doc Ock.
- cool period vehicles including Indy’s Car and the gangsters black sedan!
- Indiana Jones in a white tuxedo, Willie, Short Round and two gangster minifigures!
- Vehicles measure 5.5" (14cm) long!
The Temple of Doom 2009 (7199)
This Lego Indiana Jones recreates the famous wild mine cart chase in the underground Temple!
At Toyfair the box art showed Short Round with Bruce Wayne's 2006 head and a City torso, Willie Scott with Marion Ravenwood's head and torso and Mola Ram and the thugees with Skeleton Warrior heads and City torsos.
- 6 minifigures: Indiana Jones, Short Round, Willie, Mola Ram, 2 Temple guards!
- Features 2 rail carts, trapdoor in the temple, barrier and stone traps on the track, and a sword trap under the temple!
- Combined length of Temple and mine track is 37" (94cm) long!
The Temple of Doom
The Last Crusade
Motorcycle Chase 2008 (7620)
In this scene from The Last Crusade with Sean Connery
playing Indy’s father they have found the treasure map that leads to the Holy
Grail. But a guard is hot on their trail and the motorcycle chase is on!
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and bag, Professor
Henry Jones, and guard!
- Indiana Jones' motorbike with sidecar
- Gate moves up and down!
Venice Canal Chase 2009 (7197)
This Lego Indiana Jones set recreates the scene when Indy and Elsa are chased
by a secret order of guardians sworn to prevent the Grail from being discovered
as they escape through the canals of Venice!
On the prototype box art, Indy has an Imperial Officer
torso, Elsa has Marion Ravenwood's torso and Princess Leia's head and the
Knight of The Cruciform Sword and Kazim both have Galen Marek's head.
- 4 minifigures: Indiana Jones, Dr. Elsa Schneider
and 2 Grail Guardian figures!
- Features a collapsing bridge, breakable boat
bottom, exploding motor, and secret manhole hiding place!
- Each boat measures 6¾ inches (17.1cm) long!
Fighter Plane Attack 2009 (7198)
In this scene Indy and his father are escaping from a zeppelin
in a stolen biplane, they are pursued through the air by an enemy fighter
Professor Jones accidentally shoots off their own tailfin and causes a
crash landing, but some clever maneuvers help them knock off both of the
fighter plane’s wings!
- 3 minifigures: Indiana Jones, Professor Henry
Jones Sr. and fighter plane pilot!
- each airplane equipped with flick missiles!
- fighter plane has wings that detach and biplane
has a break-off tailfin!
- biplane measures 8½ inches (21.6cm) long with a
9 inch (22.9cm) wingspan!
- fighter plane measures 10½ inches (26.7cm) long
and has a 11½ inch (29.2cm) wingspan!
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Chauchilla Cemetery Battle 2009 (7196)
This Lego Indiana Jones set features the scene from the last movie when Indy
and Mutt are at the ancient and forbidden Chauchilla Cemetery where they have
to fight off the graveyard’s skull-faced
guardians, find the secret passage in the tomb, and discover the Conquistador’s
skeleton and the mysterious Crystal Skull.
- 5 minifigures: Indiana Jones, Mutt Williams, 1
skeleton and 2 cemetery warriors!
- Loads of accessories including The Crystal
Skull, weapons, goblets, Indy's whip, scorpion, motorbike and more!
- Cemetery measures 9½ inches (24.1cm) long by 4
inches (10.2cm) wide!
Jungle Duel 2008 (7624)
In this box set Indiana Jones and Mutt face off against the sword-wielding Irina
Spalko, the leader of the Russians, who has been pursuing them.
- fully-equipped campsite with tent, campfire,
table and ants!
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and bag,
Mutt Williams and Irina Spalko minifigures!
River Chase 2008 (7625)
This set recreates the daring chase when Indiana Jones and
his team attempt a river escape in an amphibious vehicle built to travel on
both water and land but the soldiers are in hot pursuit.
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and bag, Marion
Ravenwood and two Russian Guard minifigures!
- Drop the net from the tree!
- Vehicle measures 6" (15cm) long!
Jungle Cutter 2008 (7626)
Indiana Jones is trapped in a makeshift hideout while the
mighty Jungle Cutter comes crashing through the trees, chopping down everything
in its path with its giant spinning blades.
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and bag, Colonel
Dovchenko™ and 2 Russian Guard™ minifigures, plus ants and break-apart trees!
- Turn the gear on the hideout to raise and lower
the spider web!
- Push the Jungle Cutter forward to spin the
- Push the lever on the back of the Jungle Cutter
to pop the top pieces off!
- Jungle Cutter measures 9" (23cm) long,
4" (10cm) wide and has 2½" (6cm) wide blades on the front!
Temple of the Crystal Skull 2008 (7627)
In this Lego Indiana Jones set from the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Indy gets past Irina Spalko,
and then survive the temple’s collapsing stairs, firing spears, hostile
warriors, and many other tricks and traps.
- Indiana Jones, Mutt Williams™, Irina Spalko™,
Russian Guard, 2 Ughs Warriors™, armored skeleton and 3 Akator Skeleton™
- Temple features moving staircases, hidden rooms,
flying objects and lots of cool details!
- Temple stands 10" (25cm) high!
- Base measures 15" x 10"!
Peril in Peru 2008 (7628) Toys R Us Exclusive
Indiana Jones and Mutt have been captured by Irina Spalko
and her henchmen and are tTaken to a secret South American airport where they
must use their wits to escape.
- Indiana Jones with hat, whip and bag, Mutt
Williams™ and Irina Spalko™, Colonel Dovchenko™, pilot and guard minifigures!
- plane, runway tractor and trolley, stairs to
access the plane, plus Russian truck and a case that holds the crystal skull!
- Plane features working landing gear, propellers
that spin and side compartments that open!
20004 Jungle Cruiser BrickMaster Exclusive 2008
This Lego Indiana Jones small box set consisted of a small green jeep and an
Indiana Jones minifigure with a whip. It was a BrickMaster exclusive set for
the September/October 2008 magazine.
Chauchilla Cemetery Battle
Temple of the Crystal Skull
7628 Peril in Peru
Jungle Cruiser BrickMaster Exclusive
Indiana Jones Pages
The Official Price Guide to Action Fgures Second Edition
Are you looking for an Action Figure Price Guide and Checklists?
THE AFR ULTIMATE ACTION FIGURE GUIDE IS HERE!!
Action Figure Guides and Publications
Please note that all prices mentioned on this site are for informational purposes only and are NOT a solicitation or offer to buy any of the items quoted.
When researching for these articles I use many different online and offline retailers and auctions to get an average value AT THE TIME of writing the article.
As such they will almost definitely be incorrect as the prices and values are in constant flux and change.
Please check my articles and videos on how to grade and value your action figures for up to date prices.
How to Grade Your Action Figures
How to Value Your Action Figures
Share the Love!
Nov 02, 20 01:25 AM
Vintage Toy Biz Spider-Man Spider Wars The New Animated Series released in 1996 was based on the premise of [ Read More ]
Oct 27, 20 11:25 PM
Kenner Batman figures. In 1990 the Batman license moved from Toy Biz to Kenner who released two “waves” of Kenner Batman: The Dark Knight figures [ more ]
Oct 21, 20 11:44 AM
Toybiz Spider-ManThe New Animated Series 7 was also known as The Collectors Series and... [Read More]
Oct 07, 20 12:45 AM
This review and guide takes a close look at the Toy Biz Iron Man Animated series 4 wave of action figures including accessories and values. [Read More]
Oct 03, 20 06:38 AM
This is an -depth review and guide to the Toy Biz Spider-man The New Animated Series Action Figure Series 5 released in 1995. There were 6 action figuress with